Enter Title *
Enter First Name *
Enter Last Name *
Enter Email *
Enter Company Name *
Enter Address *
Enter City Name*
Select State *
-- Select State --
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces other
Armed Forces Pacific
District Of Columbia
Northern Mariana Islands
Enter Zip Code *
Select Country *
-- Select Country * --
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegowina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
French Southern Territories
Heard and Mc Donald Islands
Iran (Islamic Republic of)
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
Korea, Republic of
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Micronesia, Federated States of
Moldova, Republic of
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
St. Pierre and Miquelon
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Syrian Arab Republic
Tanzania, United Republic of
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Vatican City State (Holy See)
Virgin Islands (British)
Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Wallis and Futuna Islands
Enter Phone Number *
Enter Fax Number
Enter Company website
Enter Products/Services Offered *
I would be interested in Sponsorship
Preferred Contact Methods
Kat & Dan
Referred By Other *
If you are applying for a vendor space, this form is an application, and no purchase is made by filling out this application. A representative will contact you to discuss your application and answer any questions that you may have. If you have purchased a booth, the following Terms apply:
By using this website or purchasing booth space or service from us, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please make sure you read this section carefully and understand the terms of conditions outlined herein.
· Set-up and tear-down times: Set-up will begin on Friday from 1PM-5PM and continue on Saturday from 8AM-10AM.
· Tear-down begins at 5pm on Sunday. ALL VENDORS MUST BE MOVED OUT SUNDAY NIGHT. No early tear-down is allowed.
· Show times: Public hours are:
Oregon: Saturday 10AM-6PM and Sunday, 11AM-5PM. Tear down 5PM-9PM Sunday.
Alaska: Saturday 11AM-6PM and Sunday, 11AM-5PM. Tear down 5PM-9PM Sunday.
· Booth Provisions: Exhibitors will receive a retail booth with pipe and drape. Exhibitor is responsible for all furnishings. Show management reserves the right to change or move booth locations if deemed necessary.
· Security And Risk Of Loss: Although show management will endeavor to provide basic security during the Expo, management is not liable for lost, damaged, or stolen goods equipment, or personal property. Exhibitors are advised to carry their own property and casualty insurance to cover losses from whatever source.
· Exhibitor's Financial Responsibility: Exhibitor is financially responsible for any damage caused to booths, decorations, Exhibit Hall property and any injuries and damages to third persons or their property that is caused by or originates in exhibitor's booth or through exhibitor's action. Third persons include, but are not limited to, business guests, invitees, others in attendance at Expo, other exhibitors, show staff, and any other persons at the Expo. Exhibitor shall protect show management from all such claims, defend show management from such claims, and hold show management harmless from all such claims and the expenses thereof including the costs and attorney fees incurred in defending such claims, and shall pay all such claims for which any legal liability is established.
· Comply With Rules: Exhibitors will comply with all Exhibit Hall and show rules when and where they apply, and shall, confine activities including sound and odors to exhibitor's booth and booth's immediate surroundings.
· Smoking Prohibited: Smoking is not permitted in the Exhibit Hall, nor is the burning of candles, incense, sage or any other material.
· Compliance With Laws: Exhibitor will abide by all Federal, State, and City laws pertaining to fire, safety, and behavior. Exhibitors are responsible for meeting all City/State taxation, resale, licensing, and Health Department requirements.
All booth materials and covers must be flame retardant, with fire rating attached to canopies. If using a canopy, a fire extinguisher must also be present and visible inside the booth.
· Behavior: Exhibitors agree to conduct themselves in a respectful, cooperative manner appropriate to the integrity of the attendees, fellow exhibitors, and show management staff.
· Risk Of Loss For Unavoidable Cancellation or Termination: Exhibitors bear risk of loss through show cancellation or termination for which show management bears no responsibility. In the event that any outside force, beyond show management’s control, cancels the Expo or prevents it from taking place or continuing, such as, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil disobedience or terrorism, acts of war or work stoppage, show management reserves the right to retain payments made by the Exhibitors to defray all show management’s expenses and losses.
· Prepayment Of Fees: Any booth fee not paid in full at least 14 days before the show begins will require payment in full and result in the collection of an additional late fee of $35 before set up will be allowed. Partial prepayment fees shall be forfeited as liquidated damages if the full payment of fees is not made by show time set up as exact damages may be hard or impossible to calculate.
· Manning Booth: Show management expects that the exhibitor will have personnel in the booth throughout the expo hours. No early teardown should take place.
· Important Note: All booth sales are final and no refunds will be given if the exhibitor cancels.
· Show Management Decisions Binding: Any decisions concerning the operation of the Expo, conduct at the booths and in the aisles, including but not limited to appropriateness of dress and behavior, not otherwise covered by these rules is subject to the sole decision of show management.
· Terms Extend To Future Exhibits And Shows: Those Exhibitors who may participate in any future show or other expo of Better Living: Should you not have signed a subsequent contract for that Expo, you herewith agree to abide by, and be bound by these rules, terms and conditions in your participation in all future shows and Expos of this Sponsor.
Violation Consequences: Violation of any of these terms and conditions or rules made by show management in accordance with this contract may subject the Exhibitor to immediate expulsion from the Expo, and the Exhibitor's property may immediately be removed at the Exhibitor's expense, and the Exhibitor shall forfeit all payments made under the contract all at the sole and exclusive discretion of the sponsor and Exhibitor shall not be relieved of any other liabilities and responsibilities under the terms and conditions of the contract.
Absolutely no refunds on booth purchases. Cancellations are not allowed.
I Agree the terms and services *
2 + 8=
April 1 - April 2, 2017
Salem - Oregon State Fair & Exposition Center,2330 17th Street NE
Saturday 10-5, Sunday 11-5
Checkout these at show coupons